Hi Gilles,

Thanks for your help, you're right, what I'm looking for is a new
implementation of a Splitter that deals with circular data.

I suppose, I will have to test all my variables at every node to find the
optimum split measured with a criteria. What it's still not clear to me is
if it exists an elegant way of choosing the right splitter depending on the
variable, via tagging or any other solution.

Cheers,
Pablo