There have been many people asking about contributing recommender systems
to scikit-learn, and generally the response has been that it doesn't quite
fit in with the library. Though it can be shoehorned somewhat perhaps, I
recommend you take a look at  https://github.com/mendeley/mrec, which
implements a number of recommender algorithms, depends in part on
scikit-learn, and tries where possible to conform to the scikit-learn API.

Nick