Hi,

1) It’s not possible to perform subsampling in RandomForestRegressor and
RandomForestClassifier. However, you can use the BaggingClassifier and the
BaggingRegressor to achieve that.

2) The number of features drawn at each during the tree growth is control by
the max_features parameters. If you want to perform random subspace, you can
have a look to BaggingClassifier and BaggingRegressor.

3) It’s possible to achieve 1 and 2 using both the bagging and random forest
estimators.

Best regards,
Arnaud Joly