Hey all.

Wdyt (see below)? I'm always for new contributors ;) - Though it does add overhead. I'm not sure I want to add a label, but being on the page seems a good thing, I think.

Adny

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Featuring scikit-learn in Hacktoberfest 2016
Date:   Fri, 16 Sep 2016 17:31:30 -0400
From:   Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <ast...@digitalocean.com>
To:     t3k...@gmail.com
CC:     Open Source <opensou...@digitalocean.com>

Hi,

My name is Andrew Starr-Bochicchio and I'm on the Community team at DigitalOcean.

In an effort to create some excitement around contributing to open source in the month of October, DigitalOcean and GitHub are partnering to run the third annual Hacktoberfest. We challenge people to get involved by creating at least four pull requests to open source projects over the course of the month. Everyone who completes the task gets a limited edition t-shirt. Last year we saw 14,419 people sign up, and 5,708 people create at least four pull requests <https://www.digitalocean.com/company/blog/looking-back-at-hacktoberfest/>. We're hoping for even more this time around.

Pull requests can be to any project, but we also like to use Hacktoberfest to feature a number of projects that we love, most prominently on the landing page (see last year's for an example <https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/>). We are hoping to feature scikit-learn, but I just wanted to check in with you and make sure you were interested.

Additionally, this year we'll be encouraging project maintainers to label issues on GitHub "hacktoberfest" so that we can get even more projects involved and send contributors to where the help is most needed. So spread the word if there are other projects you think might be interested.

Please let me know if you'd like to be featured on the landing page, if you have any questions, or if there's anything DO can do to help.

Thanks!

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio
  Community Manager
  DigitalOcean