> I'm not sure I want to add a label.

+1 on this. I'm also a bit wary of low quality pull requests, but I don't
think it will be that common of an occurrence.

Perhaps my experience is skewed, but I've found that lots of newcomers have
difficulty finding something to work on; we'd probably want to improve
ourselves in that regard if we were to expect a significant amount of new
contributions from this program.

Nelson