On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:02:08 +0200, in gmane.editors.scite.general you
wrote:

> Hi!
> 
> I have some problem with open file with 'yap.exe' from current line in 
> my latex document. I wrote following code
> 
> command.name.2.$(file.patterns.latex)=To DVI
> command.2.$(file.patterns.latex)=texify --tex-option=--src-specials 
> $(FileNameExt)
> 
> command.name.3.$(file.patterns.latex)=View DVI
> command.3.$(file.patterns.latex)=yap.exe -1 -s 
> $(LineNumber)$(FileNameExt) $(FileName).dvi
> 
> but this didn't work (command 3). I obtain following output:
>  >yap.exe -1 -s  lab9.tex lab9.dvi
>  >Exit code: 0
> 
> But it should be, for example from line number 57
>  >yap.exe -1 -s 57lab.tex lab.dvi
>  >Exit code: 0
> 
> What is wrong?

You want to use $(SelectionStartLine) instead of $(LineNumber)

Here's my line for yap:

command.1.$(file.patterns.tex)=yap -1 -s (SelectionStartLine)$(FileNameExt) 
$(FileName).dvi

Occasionally when I do this yap doesn't open a window, I have to do "Stop 
Executing" in scite. Haven't worked out why yet.

While we're on the subject, my main way of viewing is texify and get texify 
to run yap:

command.go.$(file.patterns.tex)=texify $(FileNameExt) --src -q --run-viewer 
--viewer-opt="-1 -s\"$(SelectionStartLine) $(FileNameExt)\"" 

Having set up yap's inverse search to run
c:\progs\wscite\scite.exe "%f" -goto:%l
gives a very nice TeXing environment.

Cheers,
David.
_______________________________________________
Scite-interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/scite-interest

Reply via email to