David vGB wrote:
You want to use $(SelectionStartLine) instead of $(LineNumber)

Here's my line for yap:

command.1.$(file.patterns.tex)=yap -1 -s (SelectionStartLine)$(FileNameExt) $(FileName).dvi

Occasionally when I do this yap doesn't open a window, I have to do "Stop Executing" in scite. Haven't worked out why yet.

While we're on the subject, my main way of viewing is texify and get texify to run yap:

command.go.$(file.patterns.tex)=texify $(FileNameExt) --src -q --run-viewer --viewer-opt="-1 -s\"$(SelectionStartLine) $(FileNameExt)\""
Having set up yap's inverse search to run
c:\progs\wscite\scite.exe "%f" -goto:%l
gives a very nice TeXing environment.

Cheers,
David.

Thank you very much!
It works excelent :-)

Is it possible also to do with Acrobat Reader?
I know that with Acrobat Reader I must use DDE comnand to open or close my document (only my documment no whole Acrobat Reader).

Is this posible in SciTE?

I read that SciTE dasn't support DDE command.
I'm very intresting how others popele resolve this problem.

Maybe someone help me with this matter (or problem)?

Thanks for any help in this toppic.

Best regards,
cblasius

PS.
I'm sorry for my English.

_______________________________________________
Scite-interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/scite-interest

Reply via email to