Jos vanderZande wrote:

... or Run it with the Latest Beta version using Alt+F5.
... so you see what happens when they press
Alt+F5. They get prompted to save the script to
another file.

Second reason is that i created a LUA script that will
create x number of backups when Save is performed. I
don't want to create a backup when the script isn't
changed and ALT+F5 is performed.

So maybe it could be changed that we add another value
for Save.Before that will only saves the file when
changed or change the behaviour to be the same as used
by F5?
Jos, you do have a point.

The new code Bruce Dodson donated already has a skeleton base to detect the keyword "auto", so it should not be hard for me to extend this and related code to implement what Jos has asked for.

If someone wants to implement this within the cdv version, go ahead, else it will have to wait until I've done the necessary gtk revisions to the job system that are required for my new implementation.

April

--
I honor my personality flaws for without them I would have no personality at
all.