On 04.05.2014 15:49, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
[...]
Maybe it would be worth the try to setup a demo instance of "roundup". We
could run it in some kind of "read-only mode", updating its data from the
Tigris tracker time to time.
This should be pretty easy I think, presuming its dependencies are not
too onerous.  Dirk, do you have access to the web server?  If not, I
can get you access (send me your ssh pub key off-list) or I can try to
set up the demo.  (Note that we do NOT have root access on our server,
but many tools work with locally-installed dependencies these days.)
I don't have access to the web server yet. Before sending you my public key, I'd like to give other devs a chance to jump in. Setting up a bug tracker is certainly an interesting task, but I don't have to be all over the place with SCons. ;)

Dirk