-----Original Message-----
From: Malcolm Rutter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 8 May 2001 10:25
To: <assorted>
Subject: Edinburgh Shetland Fiddlers Society

I'm writing to you to announce the arrival of our web-site:
http://www.edinburgh-shetland-fiddlers.org
I would be grateful if you would provide a link to it from your site.

We are a small but dedicated crowd, who meet in Edinburgh Scotland on
the first and third Sunday evenings of every month, to play Celtic
music, with a very heavy emphasis on the music of the Shetland Islands.
Visitors are very welcome to join in, to add their own contribution or
simply to listen.

At the moment the URL leads to a "place-keeper" (the
"history-photos-info" place-keeper).  Follow it and you may agree that
it is the most interesting and informative place-keeper you have seen
yet.  At the moment we are compiling material for a bigger, better
showing.  This will appear sometime near Midsummer 2001.  In the
meantime, the "place-keeper" will provide enough information to allow
any visitors to Scotland to find the society and join in our evenings.

I am looking forward to seeing anyone you can send along.

Yours   - Malcolm J Rutter
(webmaster and enthusiastic tenor recorder player)