Hi John,

> Hmmm ... My first reaction on getting this was:  Oops! I fell for the
> old trick of replying to the list rather than to the sender. But then
> it occurred to me that in this case, it might  be  good  if  everyone
> made  the  same mistake.  I certainly don't mind people linking to my
> site, and I'd like to know (or be reminded occasionally) about others
> out there that I should link to.

Okay.  http://www.scottishdance.net/ - resources for Scottish Dance,
(mainly SCD & highland, with some ceilidh and general), including
groups (including Scottish Music groups), dance bands, hints and tips,
links, dances, events, and probably other things I've forgotten.

Ian
--
IndigoVision Ltd                           http://www.indigovision.com/
The Edinburgh Technopole,  Bush  Loan,  Edinburgh,  EH26  0PJ