David South wrote:

> ...I thought it might be interesting to conduct a poll of your
> favourite tracks and compile a "Top 20" from those most frequently
> submitted...

I'm not sure you'll get many takers for this, David - heck there's been
very little of anything on this list (Scots-L) for a while, so it's
good to see some initiative at least. However, I'll give it a go:

Angus Doddies 11:-John Macdonald of Glencoe; Arthur Bignald of
         Lochrosque     (Beltona 78 2439)
Orcadian Waltz; waltz   (Parlophone 78 - R 4218)
The Borderers; Dumbarton's Drums; Invercauld    (Beltona 78 2446)
A Curn Orra Trocks:-Atholl & Breadalbane; Earl Grey (James Hill); The
         Mason's Apron  (Beltona 78 2292)
Scott Skinner by Shand:-Lord Huntly's Cave; Mackenzie Hay; Spey in
         Spate  (Beltona 78 2313)

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]