Rob MacKillop, if you're out there I apologise!

Recording of 'Tweedside', with reasonably inaccuracy and an added
ending, from Robert Bremner's 1758(9?) Instructions for Guitar, played
on my roughly contemporary instrument which sounds quite different from Rob's:

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/1617/1617988.html

Hi-fi is the only way to hear this, the lo-fi - as always with delicate
sort of solo instruments - is bloody awful.

The brass rose insert on my guittar resonates slightly. Fiddlers/singers
may say the tune is not as 'good' as other variants, since Bremner
adjusted it to suit the instrument. Rob has a version on his album
'Flowers of the Forest' with a whole set of extremely skilled
variations. This is just the bare bones with no more than a very slighty
accidental variation :-) played through twice.

David, Kelso