At 12:11 PM +0100 13/6/01, Nigel Gatherer wrote:

>Silly Season approaching, I guess. Who is there and who isn't? Is Erica
>still lurking?

Yes Nigel, I am, occasionally.... just been going through about the
worst six weeks of my life - serious health relapse etc. Hello all.
Sorry I'm not strong enough to write much, but keep the posts
coming...they give my day a much-needed lift.
--

best,

Erica Mackenzie
Megalong Valley,
N.S.W.
AUSTRALIA

Windows© 98 (n) - 32-bit extensions and graphical shell for a
16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a
4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1
bit of competition.