-----Original Message-----
From: Melanie Oswald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 July 2001 1:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
I am trying to identify a photograph of a memorial that I think may have
been taken in Scotland.  The memorial is a large mound with a concrete
pathway through it where there are two large oak sculptures.   The
memorial itself is only two years old.   A famous battle took place
here.  I found your site by chance and thought maybe you could help me.
If you recognize what this might be by my description, I would
appreciate hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Melanie