From: keithtracyamy2 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 July 2001 19:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: my grandads problem

hello,  my grandad constantly goes on about an L.P. he used to have ( it
was probably a '78 ) and I , being the doting grandson I am, said I
would try to find it for him. I'm not 100% sure about the title but I
know this much: It involves Felix Mendhellson and his Hawaian
band/orchestra playing traditional Scottish .... not sure about the last
bit. I know there is a composer called Felix Mendhellson but this is
definitely not the same guy. I would appreciate it greatly if you could
let me know of any music shops in the Edinburgh area that might be able
to help me.
thank you , Amy Guthrie.