Hi,

I'm so proud of myself! I can finally play a reel. I had to switch from
guitar to whistle to fiddle, but I can finally play a reel....

Now I need more... My tune is "De'il Amang the Tailors". I've learned the
version from "the Scottish Ceilidh Collection for Fiddlers", and I'm working
on the version from "Scottish Fiddle Music in the 18th Century". I'd like
another couple tunes to go with that to make up a set! (I'd also like to be
able to play faster, but that will come with time).

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bob
South Carolina