Bluebells - eight actually, at least in pipe music where it is unusual
because it is not pentatonic in structure.
I always found it very easy to teach because it is mostly crotchet or tied
crotchet single note beats. I used it for teaching learner pipers who could
even pick it up and play it quite well within  day or so.
Anyway.
Bruce Campbell