Excellent idea!  I'd be happy to contribute some ABCs, but not
"The President". I'm not so sure about ABCs that people have
already done - I think a lot of these may be from recordings or
sessions rather than the original tunebooks.

> I also have a Ryan/Cole project going, with  a  few  people
> doing that transcription. Anyone with a copy of either book
> and a few free hours is welcome to contribute.
>
> You're too late to get in on the O'Neill's Project; we have
> his 3 major tomes as ABC. (But if you know of any more odds
> and ends of his lying about, we'd welcome them.)

Which books do you already have? I have a few of his odder ones
lying about.

Regards,

Ted