Yes Nigel there's a great line up this year (as always).

Gregor and others will talk about Hector on the Sunday and there will be an
opportunity to hear recordings of the great man earlier in the day during my
usual Desert Island Disks slot. We were also hoping to show the video of
Hector at Blair Castle with Yehudi Menuhin but we are having great
difficulty finding a copy - even Hector's family have lost theirs. Can
anyone help?

Also on the Friday eveing Derek Hoy and I will be kicking off a tune in the
bar - if you were to join, Nigel, then perhaps it could become the Scots-L
Session!

Stuart Eydmann