> This probably has been asked before on this list, but what are Scottish
> 9/8 tunes referred to as? Slip Jigs? Jigs? 9/8 Jigs?

Jigs or 9/8 jigs.

> Are the Irish classifications of slip, single and double jig being
> used for Scottish tunes in modern times

No.

> Similarly, are 3/2 hornpipes referred to as "Old Hornpipes" or is
> there another term that is in common use?

The tunes themselves are not in common use - I've never encountered
one at a ceilidh or heard of one being danced to on Robbie Shepherd's
programme.  "Double hornpipe", or "triple hornpipe" which confusingly
means the same thing, are the usual terms insofar as they're mentioned
at all.  (I play a few of them - drives guitarists nuts trying to find
an accompaniment pattern).

The "Baggpipe Tune" from c.1675 on my Dalkeith site is one (I think
it's the oldest-notated Scottish tune for bagpipes).  It takes a while
to figure out how to play it effectively.