[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
PS. If anyone's interested, there's a great collection of tunes
(arranged as sets for RSCDS dancers) at this page:
        http://www.pixton.org/scdpw04/musicbook.html
It includes that tune I posted earlier (Boston Urban Ceilidh), amongst many
others (it's interesting to compare the "proper" version with mine...).
I don't know how long the page will last, so have a look
while you can!

There's no such thing as a "proper" version. Variations & improvisiation are part of the game, it's part of being creative.
BTW, if you need free webspace for a music-related website, I can give you some.

Toby