Hi Everyone,

    I was informed from a person on the social Windoweyes list that the company
has been sold again to another company.
I am posting this email because lately on a daily basis I am receiving email
after email that my email provider says that there are attached viruses.
It is getting to the point I may have to get rid of my email address and
wondering if anyone on this list is experiencing the same thing?

    It is nice to have a list to post to, but I suspect that our emails may
have to be clocked, not posted, and a secondary email used to communicate via
the Windoweyes web page. In other words, like Facebook, any communication done
is sent to that third party address then forwarded to your Inbox, thus
preventing direct access to your email account. GMail has the same feature,
forwarding emails...

    Maybe there is no way to correct this since no matter the path, they still
end up at your end. But luckily my provider has a spam/virus flag feature for
all customers and labels suspicious mail and instead of sending it, just gives
the email address of the sender and what the issue is, Virus, spam, document...
Then gives you the option of allow or delete.
The sad part, I receive up to 4 or more a day now.

        Bruce

---