Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:55 AM
Subject: RE: Spam and virus Emails?

Hi Bruce: Not getting that one here on my Dell Optiplex windows10 machine
with latest WindowEyes and using IE11 and Outlook.
The things I get flagged from Brighthouse, my IP are usually from overseas
and obvious spam.
I am not getting unwarranted attachments but I do know some e-mail providers
will attach something like an image or whatever and Yahoo e-lists were doing
that and may still be doing that - not sure.
Is there any safe way to open one of the attachments without endangering
your machine if it was sent by a bad guy.
 Perhaps a virtual machine or something?
Are they all coming from a single list or are you getting them from several
lists?
Are they from a Yahoo e-list?
If from the WindowEyes list there should be no attachments as far as I know,
at least I don't get any.
Good luck and do the virus check thingy perhaps with Windows Defender if you
don't have anything else before spinning up too many tests.
Rick USA