Is anyone familiar with the Learning Ally Link program?  It is a Windows-based
package which enables you to access and read your Learning Ally daisy content
using your Windows computer.Like most of what Learning Ally does, it is not
nicely accessible “out of the box”.It utilizes Internet Explorer Server
technology.When you actually get it to open, you must turn Browse mode off in
order to gain any access to it.Strangely though, when you move keyboard focus
to the desktop icon and press the Enter key to launch the application, it does
not open and gain focus.I am not sure how to consistently get it to properly
open so that the screen comes into focus and can be navigated.Once I get the
program to open properly, I can turn off Browse mode and then the tab key, as
well as the shortcuts defined in the app will work.Does anyone have any
experience with this software?  Additionally, are there any suggestions on how
to consistently and straightforwardly get the program to launch and focus
properly?  Thanks, Joe