Hi Again,

    When you get into the advance menu of your Windoweyes program go to the
help menu and navigate down to get into documentation.
>From there open up the Object Module and navigate down using the I key until
>you get into IniFile property and Methods
You will find this and I have given you text for there are only 2 properties,
text and number.
Navigation:
The Window-Eyes Object Model

Objects

INIFile

Properties

Text
Return to chapter overview
Sets or returns the string value of a supplied section and key in an INI file.
Syntax
Retrieving
string_value = object.Text(Section, Key, DefaultValue)
where object is an
INIFile
 object.
Setting
object.Text(Section, Key, DefaultValue) = string_value
where object is a
INIFile
 object.
Parameters
Name
Data Type
Required/Optional
Description
Section
String
Required
INI section name
Key
String
Required
The name to which a value will be read from or applied to
DefaultValue
String
Optional
The default value to use if none is specified

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:03 PM
Subject: can window eyes scripting write and read string to and from inifile

Hi,
i am still new to window eyes scripting, and before this i use the other
screen reader, the compatitor. so, let's say i  want something to be
written to ini file, can window eyes scripting do that? if yes, what
function?
sorry and thanks

---