Hi,

On Mon, 2018-02-12 at 10:05 +0530, Tharindu Weerasooriya wrote:
> I figured it out. I copied the cls file to the textmf directory and
> it works now.

Ah, yes, that would do it. It should work if you run sdaps "setup_tex"
command though, as the file will be copied into the project
automatically.

This will be changed in the next 1.9.x release though to make usage
more straight forward.

> But only thing is missing is that the sdaps does not read the barcode
> from the questionnaire so the questionnaire ID is empty. Would it be
> possible to help me on it? :)

Can you be more specific what steps you did? Did you run "recognize"
already and did you get a warning about an unreadable barcode?

You can run "recognize" again with the "-r" option to try to re-read
everything.

Benjamin