Thanks. In SDL2 I had to neuter your internal::Loader stuff. I didn't know what was it doing. I will have SDL2 use the Alien::SDL2 in a bit too.
On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM, kmx <k...@volny.cz> wrote: > I have cloned the good old Alien::SDL into https://github.com/** > PerlGameDev/Alien-SDL2 <https://github.com/PerlGameDev/Alien-SDL2> > > Nearly all patches + some parts that I considered conected to SDL-1.x were > removed but overall idea + interface style is the same. > > I have tested only on strawberry perl (pre-built binaries) and one of my > Linux box (building from source), so it is far from release quality. > > -- > kmx >