>I kinda think that dan and jeremy wrote all the bass lines for the
>albums, because if you've heard nate/palmer/skyward in other bands
>it's nothing like the style in sdre..just a thought. mabye someone who
>knows that band could ask them who wtites the bass lins. also I was
>wondering how long it takes them to write a song, anyone know?

jeff wrote all the basslines for hiftbso with some help from dan.  as far as
nate songs, i'm not sure... i know he wrote at least some of the basslines.
 the reason the style sounds different is because the band style is different...
if you are good you can accomodate.  (for example, i play drums in a punk band,
and when i try to play other styles of music, they end up sounding punk.  this
means i am not a very good drummer, which is true.)

woah... just noticed that the deftones recorded "adrenaline" at bad animals
in seattle... same place diary was mixed.  interesting.

also... did anyone notice sdre is on mp3.com?