on a related note, i got back from a bob dylan concert, and surprisingly enough,
BD's band members had strikingly similar equip. to jeremy and will.  the drummer
was playing some ayotte drums (close to the same color even), and both
guitarists played through vox ac-30's.  not the same guitars though.  i just
thought it weird.
love ryan