I'm making a poll, and I wanted to get this out before the fifteenth. It's
gonna be called "What bands do people on the SDRE-L listen to?" Everything
sent before the thirtieth will be tallied, and then I'll either send it out
or send a URL to get there, something like that. Send AT LEAST five to ten
bands or artists, and there's no maximum (seriously, I don't care, send 500
if your heart so desires). Mainly, I just wanna make sure I'm not the only
one on the list who likes Coal Chamber :) Please send everything in by Jan.
30 or a plague o' locusts will descend o'er the land. Thanks, and have a
good night/day/afternoon/whatever-time-period-you-are-in.

charles. = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
..wagner = AOLIM TheMadLord
.theory. = http://theoryband.tripod.com/ <-- (my band, visit the site)
...np... = Built to Spill, "Keep it Like a Secret"