>AHEM.
>
>No specific offense to you intended, but I'm tired of receiving emails with
>this subject header.
>
>So, for the 100 billionth time.
>
>SDRE are skipping EVERY city they played during the Summer tour.  The goal
>here is to hit markets that haven't been hit already.

the reason i posted that is because dan speCIFically said when i saw em in
vancouver this summer that they'd be playing in vancouver again on the next
tour. actually said they might kick off the tour in vancouver. and they
ALways play seattle when they tour.
besides, this is kind of a different tour than normal. so i figured no
matter what cities they'd play before, they'd try to hit as many as possible
for this sort of thing. but who knows....

john