Hi folks,

I’m writing to see if anyone is looking for development help on any of
their apps or projects. I’m a full-stack senior Rails engineer based in
Boston, and work through my own consulting company Prela. I’ve done
projects for several organizations in the area, including Harvard and BU,
as well as a number of private firms.

I’m available for contract work starting soon, so happy to speak with
anyone looking for an experienced engineer for a project. My email is:
ra...@prela.io

Thanks,
 - Raoul