Hello Ruby Enthusiasts!

A few quick reminders...

First, Magic Night is happening tonight! Beer, pizza, and a coding
challenge which teams up developers at all skill levels to complete a
Ruby program in just a couple of hours. For more details, and to RSVP:
https://www.meetup.com/sdruby/events/231570582/

Second, join us for the RBBQ this Saturday! Chris McCann is graciously
hosting at his home, and we'll have a taco stand along with three
craft brews on tap. Thanks to generous donors like Devbootcamp, LEARN
Academy, Graffletopia, and Kaleo Software, there's no charge to
attend, but please do either bring some of your favorite drinkables to
share or plan to make a $5 donation to support Railsbridge
(http://www.railsbridge.org/). Find out more details, and RSVP:
https://www.meetup.com/sdruby/events/234110200/

Finally, our October Meetup is just around the corner (October 6th),
and we've got openings for our featured talk as well as lightning
talks. If you've ever had the thought, "maybe someday I too could
share at SDRuby", now is your chance!! Just contact me directly, and
we'll get you on the schedule.

And if October isn't the month, but you're interested in speaking at
or sponsoring a future Meetup, just let me know!

Krista