February flew by, and it's already time for our March Meetup, tomorrow
night at 7:00pm
at LEARN Academy, located at 704 J Street, practically across the
street from the ballpark.

Metered parking downtown is free after 6pm or 8pm, depending on the
area, so double-check the meter before you leave without paying. There
are also several paid parking lots nearby, if you so choose.

RSVP for the Meetup here: https://www.meetup.com/sdruby/events/glmlzmyxfbcb/

FEATURED TALKS FOR MARCH:

Guyren Howe - "Multihoming in Postgres"

Guyren will demonstrate a simple example of a general form of tight
custom control over database access that is widely applicable,
particularly to security and multihoming.

LIGHTNING TALKS:

We're always open for people to share lightning talks. Feel free to
sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Nsq9g8 (Google Form). Lightning talks are
5 minutes and a great chance to dip your toes in if you've always
wanted to talk at SDRuby, but haven't had the chance to yet.

RAFFLE

We'll be giving away a few ebooks, software licenses, etc, using our
super fun Rafflr!

AFTER PARTY

After the meeting, we'll head out for a round or two of drinks at Half
Door Brewing Company!

DIRECTIONS
Meetings are held at LEARN Academy downtown (704 J Street), at 7:00pm,
on the first Thursday of the month. Metered parking downtown is free
after 6pm or 8pm, depending on the area, so double-check the meter
before you leave without paying. There are also several paid parking
lots nearby, if you so choose.

SPONSOR OR SPEAK AT THE NEXT MEETING
Wanna talk at our next meeting? Have a topic you want someone else to
talk about? Interested in sponsoring? Email me at
krista.k.morri...@gmail.com, and we'll get you on the books.