I maintain a couple Rails 4.0 sites (written by someone else) that use
Javascript to control the Vimeo video player. Works reasonably well, but
has stopped working at some point in IE11, if it ever did (though it
probably did, otherwise there would have been complaints earlier).

If I use ngrok to access in Windows 7/IE11 my development version running
on a Mac, the code works. It's when it's bottled up by sprockets that it
fails.

I'm halfway proficient with the Developer Tools in Chrome, not so much in
Windows, though I'll get there. But the code is jammed together, not for
human consumption.

I've already fixed some gnarly code problems and the client is getting
freaked about costs.

I guess I could turn off the asset pipeline in production. Any other
suggestions for how to figure this out?

Thanks,
Scott