On 01/08/19 23:52, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> FYI, the SeaBIOS mailing list backend was recently updated (upgrade to
> Mailman3).  Service should not be impacted, but if anyone does
> experience an issue then please let me know.

Indeed, I ran into a problem with this recently. I wanted to reference
an earlier SeaBIOS thread -- that I do have locally -- on edk2-devel,
but it took too much effort until I found the right archive URL. Namely:

(1) The Wiki article at

is now out of date; the link
<http://www.seabios.org/mailman/listinfo/seabios> is stale. I think it
should be
<https://mail.coreboot.org/postorius/lists/seabios.seabios.org/> instead.

(2) The other link in the same article,
<http://www.seabios.org/pipermail/seabios/>, while functional, points to
an archive that does not seem to include messages past December 2018
(such as your message I'm responding to). We should probably add
<https://mail.coreboot.org/hyperkitty/list/seabios@seabios.org/> as well.

(3) Postorius, the new web interface [*], is an atrocity. But, I'm a
dinosaur, so do ignore this complaint...

[*] I used to think that the new (mailman3) WebUI was called HyperKitty,
but apparently HyperKitty is a back-end component:
<http://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/config-web.html>.

Thanks,
Laszlo