RE: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Mean Girls -- the research

2013-11-21 Thread authfriend
Has Barry been forging my email again?? I'll skin him alive. I guess he's 
trying to scrounge a bit of income now that he's left his job.
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, no_re...@yahoogroups.com wrote:

 Are you *sure* there is no such thing as the MGC? Because if that's the case, 
I just wired my thousand dollar 'Platinum' initiation fee to someone, who I 
thought was you, in Nigeria. You even attached those pics from your camera 
safari - The giraffes, and the chimp wearing a fez. You said you'd be back 
stateside soon, and my scroll, and ceremonial ring would be arriving shortly. 
What's going on??
  
 

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, authfriend@... wrote:

 Share snarled:
 
  Judy, imo MGC did Avoidance Dance recently WRT indiff's language. Where was 
  their 
  outrage 
















 then?!
 

 In the first place, there's no such thing as MGC. That's a fantasy of 
Barry's. In the
 second place, what the hell does indiff's language (whatever that refers to) 
have to
 do with our exchanges? This is just more avoidance on your part, trying to 
change the
 subject.
 
 
 

















































RE: Re: Re: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Mean Girls -- the research

2013-11-21 Thread emilymaenot
Re: I do not initiate attack.  Share has re-written reality in order to 
justify her post to you yesterday which wasn't even close to an in kind 
response.  Then, she chooses to defend her reality re-write like it represents 
truth so she doesn't have to accept responsibility for her own behavior and 
motivations.  Of course, I can't see her figment of imagination in her own 
mind. Share, try and be kind today.  Standing up for yourself involves 
accepting your own behavior first and having the guts to own it, not fighting a 
battle to preserve your self-created delusions.
  
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

 Heck! It might even help global warming! But what about horses?!
 

 
 
 On Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:19 AM, awoelflebater@... 
awoelflebater@... wrote:
 

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

 Judy, imo MGC did Avoidance Dance recently WRT indiff's language. Where was 
their outrage then?! It's still about RWC for them imo and that's why they 
exempt their buddies from their protestations, moral posturings, etc. and focus 
on me. Going by what others here have said, you are the queen of grudge holding 
and as such your words have little value from my perspective. Same for Ann and 
Emily when they're in that prejudiced and or nasty mode.

And to answer the MGC posts from last night: one of your most vicious tactics 
imo is to poison a fun exchange I'm having with another poster. Which usually 
happens when I've been ignoring you all. IMO this is what Ann did, despite all 
of her clever and or politically correct utterances and your moral posturing. 
And I don't feel like a victim at all. I feel like someone who has stood up 
appropriately for herself. 

From the beginning of all this, you initiate attack, Judy and I defend myself 
as I see fit. I do not initiate attack and that is, I think an important 
difference. One that you will more likely neither see nor admit.
 

 Will this help?

 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:45 PM, emilymaenot@... emilymaenot@... 
wrote:
 
   Ann, I love you. You and Judy are in a tie for the best post of year - song 
wise. 
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater@... wrote:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBd93pJRJ54 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBd93pJRJ54 
 

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, emilymaenot@... wrote:

 Are you saying that Ann's picture of herself at the beach was vicious?  Or are 
you saying her parody was vicious?  I understand that you truly believe that 
Ann was after you, personally, on a public forum with public posting and you 
thought you were responding in-kind. Share, you are doing the classic 
re-write of reality here to try and not take responsibility for yourself.  I 
don't think you can help this. Take me on next, Share.  Come on, I dare you - 
stop going after just Judy and Ann.  I feel left out.  And remember, If you 
like it, I love it.  
 

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

 Emily, imo, Ann viciously poisoned a fun exchange that I was having with 
Richard, a tactic used often by MGC, not only when I ignore you all, but imo 
precisely because I'm enjoying exchanges with other posters. It's one of the 
most vicious things that you all do and I will continue to respond in kind. 
btw, turq once said something mean about Judy's looks.
 

 

 
 
 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:32 PM, emilymaenot@... emilymaenot@... 
wrote:
 
   And look, you are still at it Share...reaching for anything to distract 
yourself from the fact that you wrote a mean and malicious post. I can't even 
think of anyone else who has stooped so low as to attack someone's personal 
visage, except you.  Face it Share. Your post was trying to hit below the belt 
and create hurt. Sad, but true.  No biggie, just the bad part of the blend 
of good and bad (and I paraphrase what you say there) that human beings are, 
right?  No reason to apologize.  
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

 imo, RWC is the #1 big reason you all keep attacking me. Expecially you, Judy, 
the number 1 grudge holder maybe on the internet if what others say is true. 
Since that seems to be what's needed to be Queen Bee, I'm happy to let you keep 
that job. As for Emily, why exclude Obbajee and Susan? Except that my exchanges 
with them disproves what Emily initially said about me.
 

 From the beginning I've acknowledged that I have flaws. But Judy, when you 
don't like someone, it's as if you put on black glasses and see the person only 
through them. Worse, you either don't see that you've got the glasses on, or 
you won't admit that you do.

 

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, authfriend@... wrote:

 Unlike you, Emily has integrity. So when you claimed that you liked Obbajeeba 
and Susan, she took you at your word and amended what she said about you to 
exclude them. And after she'd done that to accommodate your claim, you accused 

Re: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Mean Girls -- the research

2013-11-21 Thread Share Long
Judy, imo MGC did Avoidance Dance recently WRT indiff's language. Where was 
their outrage then?! It's still about RWC for them imo and that's why they 
exempt their buddies from their protestations, moral posturings, etc. and focus 
on me. Going by what others here have said, you are the queen of grudge holding 
and as such your words have little value from my perspective. Same for Ann and 
Emily when they're in that prejudiced and or nasty mode.

And to answer the MGC posts from last night: one of your most vicious tactics
 imo is to poison a fun exchange I'm having with another poster. Which usually 
happens when I've been ignoring you all. IMO this is what Ann did, despite all 
of her clever and or politically correct utterances and your moral posturing. 
And I don't feel like a victim at all. I feel like someone who has stood up 
appropriately for herself. 

From the beginning of all this, you initiate attack, Judy and I defend myself 
as I see fit. I do not initiate attack and that is, I think an important 
difference. One that you will more likely neither see nor admit.





On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:45 PM, emilymae...@yahoo.com 
emilymae...@yahoo.com wrote:
 
  
Ann, I love you. You and Judy are in a tie for the best post of year - song 
wise. 


---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater@... wrote:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBd93pJRJ54 



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, emilymaenot@... wrote:


Are you saying that Ann's picture of herself at the beach was vicious?  Or are 
you saying her parody was vicious?  I understand that you truly believe that 
Ann was after you, personally, on a public forum with public posting and you 
thought you were responding in-kind. Share, you are doing the classic 
re-write of reality here to try and not take responsibility for yourself.  I 
don't think you can help this. Take me on next, Share.  Come on, I dare you - 
stop going after just Judy and Ann.  I feel left out.  And remember, If you 
like it, I love it.  



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:


Emily, imo, Ann viciously poisoned a fun exchange that I was having with 
Richard, a tactic used often by MGC, not only when I ignore you all, but imo 
precisely because I'm enjoying exchanges with other posters. It's one of the 
most vicious things that you all do and I will continue to respond in kind. 
btw, turq once said something mean about Judy's looks.








On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:32 PM, emilymaenot@... emilymaenot@... 
wrote:
 
  
And look, you are still at it Share...reaching for anything to distract 
yourself from the fact that you wrote a mean and malicious post. I can't even 
think of anyone else who has stooped so low as to attack someone's personal 
visage, except you.  Face it Share. Your post was trying to hit below the 
belt and create hurt. Sad, but true.  No biggie, just the bad part of the 
blend of good and bad (and I paraphrase what you say there) that human 
beings are, right?  No reason to apologize.  


---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@...
 wrote:


imo, RWC is the #1 big reason you all keep attacking me. Expecially you, 
Judy, the number 1 grudge holder maybe on the internet if what others say is 
true. Since that seems to be what's needed to be Queen Bee, I'm happy to let 
you keep that job. As for Emily, why exclude Obbajee and Susan? Except that 
my exchanges with them disproves what Emily initially said about me.


From the beginning I've acknowledged that I have flaws. But Judy, when you 
don't like someone, it's as if you put on black glasses and see the person 
only through them. Worse, you either don't see that you've got the glasses 
on, or you won't admit that you do.




---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, authfriend@... wrote:


Unlike you, Emily has integrity. So when you claimed that you liked 
Obbajeeba and Susan, she took you at your word and amended what she said 
about you to exclude them. And after she'd done that to accommodate your 
claim, you accused her of saying Obbajeeba and Susan weren't strong and 
beautiful and demanded to know how she accounted for your claim not to be 
threatened by them--when she'd just got done accounting for it.


It's all right here in black and white, Share, but you simply can't 
acknowledge the facts.


One of the big reasons we keep going after you, Share, is because of your 
inability to be straightforward when there's any kind of conflict--one more 
unmistakeable sign that your saintly pose is just that, a pose, not the 
real Share. You twist and obfuscate and conceal and confound and create 
massive muddles to protect yourself from having to deal with reality.


And the reality is, as Emily so aptly points out, that your posts are not 
cute, you are not the Queen Bee of FFL that you'd like to see yourself as.









---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:


 I believe Obbajee posted recently and Susan about a month ago. But you 

RE: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Mean Girls -- the research

2013-11-20 Thread emilymaenot
Ann, I love you. You and Judy are in a tie for the best post of year - song 
wise. 
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater@... wrote:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBd93pJRJ54 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBd93pJRJ54 
 

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, emilymaenot@... wrote:

 Are you saying that Ann's picture of herself at the beach was vicious?  Or are 
you saying her parody was vicious?  I understand that you truly believe that 
Ann was after you, personally, on a public forum with public posting and you 
thought you were responding in-kind. Share, you are doing the classic 
re-write of reality here to try and not take responsibility for yourself.  I 
don't think you can help this. Take me on next, Share.  Come on, I dare you - 
stop going after just Judy and Ann.  I feel left out.  And remember, If you 
like it, I love it.  
 

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

 Emily, imo, Ann viciously poisoned a fun exchange that I was having with 
Richard, a tactic used often by MGC, not only when I ignore you all, but imo 
precisely because I'm enjoying exchanges with other posters. It's one of the 
most vicious things that you all do and I will continue to respond in kind. 
btw, turq once said something mean about Judy's looks.
 

 

 
 
 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:32 PM, emilymaenot@... emilymaenot@... 
wrote:
 
   And look, you are still at it Share...reaching for anything to distract 
yourself from the fact that you wrote a mean and malicious post. I can't even 
think of anyone else who has stooped so low as to attack someone's personal 
visage, except you.  Face it Share. Your post was trying to hit below the belt 
and create hurt. Sad, but true.  No biggie, just the bad part of the blend 
of good and bad (and I paraphrase what you say there) that human beings are, 
right?  No reason to apologize.  
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

 imo, RWC is the #1 big reason you all keep attacking me. Expecially you, Judy, 
the number 1 grudge holder maybe on the internet if what others say is true. 
Since that seems to be what's needed to be Queen Bee, I'm happy to let you keep 
that job. As for Emily, why exclude Obbajee and Susan? Except that my exchanges 
with them disproves what Emily initially said about me.
 

 From the beginning I've acknowledged that I have flaws. But Judy, when you 
don't like someone, it's as if you put on black glasses and see the person only 
through them. Worse, you either don't see that you've got the glasses on, or 
you won't admit that you do.

 

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, authfriend@... wrote:

 Unlike you, Emily has integrity. So when you claimed that you liked Obbajeeba 
and Susan, she took you at your word and amended what she said about you to 
exclude them. And after she'd done that to accommodate your claim, you accused 
her of saying Obbajeeba and Susan weren't strong and beautiful and demanded 
to know how she accounted for your claim not to be threatened by them--when 
she'd just got done accounting for it.
 

 It's all right here in black and white, Share, but you simply can't 
acknowledge the facts.
 

 One of the big reasons we keep going after you, Share, is because of your 
inability to be straightforward when there's any kind of conflict--one more 
unmistakeable sign that your saintly pose is just that, a pose, not the real 
Share. You twist and obfuscate and conceal and confound and create massive 
muddles to protect yourself from having to deal with reality.
 

 And the reality is, as Emily so aptly points out, that your posts are not 
cute, you are not the Queen Bee of FFL that you'd like to see yourself as.
 

 

 

 

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

  I believe Obbajee posted recently and Susan about a month ago. But you both 
  want to 
  exclude them from Emily's assessment for an obvious reason.
 

 
 
 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:32 PM, authfriend@... authfriend@... 
wrote:
 
   No, Share, look for the parenthetical in what Emily wrote. (You know what a 
parenthetical is, right?) 
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

 No, Judy, what's interesting and predictable is that Emily and now you, are 
ignoring the women who disprove what Emily's saying about me.
 

 
 
 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:18 PM, authfriend@... authfriend@... 
wrote:
 
   You appear to have overlooked the parenthetical, Share. Isn't that 
interesting!? 
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sharelong60@... wrote:

 Emily, are you saying that Obbajee and Susan aren't strong and beautiful?! I'm 
not threatened by either of them. How do you account for that? 
 

 
 
 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:01 PM, emilymaenot@... emilymaenot@... 
wrote:
 
   This might be the *nastiest* thing I've seen her write.  Share, I say this 
based on the face value of your words, ignoring the energy that accompanies 
them.  You are *not*