Levi Pugh wrote:
> Hello Fellow Subscribers,
>
> The Question I have is: What is your opinion on useing a Trojan like
> SubSeven to manage your network or even any other Remote Management type of
> Program? And if you were how would you go about and testing the Prog for
> Backdoors. And also could you suggest any remote management Software that
> you have found useful and free is the key word here.

It's not free (hence this maybe isn't a relevent reply to your message),
but I use RemotelyAnywhere from http://www.remotelyanywhere.com/

It has a lot of useful features, including VNC-like remote control, and
total SSL access (including NTLM authentication, or just using the NT
user & password accounts). All from a web-based front-end that works
fine behind firewalls and proxies.

I like it. $99 for one license.

--
Kris | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | ICQ: 10537480
AIM: katticist | MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | YIM: k_j_clarke