Hello, good people,

After removing some deprecated SecurityManager methods in jdk10, I am
trying to build libbluray, but there is this snippet that obviously is
broken with jdk10:

        if (perm instanceof RuntimePermission) {
            if (perm.implies(new
RuntimePermission("createSecurityManager"))) {

                // allow initializing of javax.crypto.JceSecurityManager
                if (classDepth("javax.crypto.JceSecurityManager") < 3) {
                    return;
                }

                deny(perm);
            }
            if (perm.implies(new RuntimePermission("setSecurityManager"))) {
                if (classDepth("org.videolan.Libbluray") == 3) {
                    return;
                }
                deny(perm);
            }

            // work around bug in openjdk 7 / 8
            // sun.awt.AWTAutoShutdown.notifyThreadBusy is missing
doPrivileged()
            // (fixed in jdk9 /
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/client/jdk/rev/5b613a3c04be )
            if (classDepth("sun.awt.AWTAutoShutdown") > 0) {
                return;
            }

            if (perm.implies(new RuntimePermission("modifyThreadGroup"))) {
                /* do check here (no need to log failures) */
                super.checkPermission(perm);
            }
        }

Could you please enlighten me how to port it out of the classDepth in a
way that it would work with jdk8 to jdk10?

Cheers

F.