Hello Nezih!

This issue is still being discussed off-list.
There have been two approaches proposed so far: 1) improve the session cache and 2) provide an option to turn the cache off completely.

The former one is good by itself, so I filed an enhancement request [1] with a link to proposal made by Peter Levart [2]. However, as this is an enhancement, it seems unlikely it's going to be backported to earlier releases of JDK.

With kind regards,
Ivan

[2] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/security-dev/2017-November/016512.html