Here are questions I have about the code before I or someone makes a change:

ChangeCipherSpec.java
- 69 & 200: Given this is legacy data on older version of TLS, is the exception better worded "Not supported"? "yet" implies future additions. - ChangeCipherSpec is removed in 1.3, why is there a T13 consumer ? Client/ServerHello are consuming these messages too, shouldn't their references be removed as well?

Below are some changes I will make:
Alert.java
- optimized imports.

Authenticator.java
- 271-2: Clarifying comments about byte array ordering. Moved sequence number to the end
- 406: static declaration for the interface is redundant

ClientHandshakeContext:
- 3 spelling errors

Tony