ECPointFormatsExtension.java
PredefinedDHParameterSpecs.java
SSLAlgorithmConstraints.java
SSLAlgorithmDecomposer.java
---------------------------
Looks fine to me, except the copyright year of PredefinedDHParameterSpecs and SSLAlgorithmDecomposer. Updated in the following changeset.

    http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/sandbox/rev/b472b5917a1b

Thanks,
Xuelei

On 6/8/2018 10:21 AM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
Here is the 3rd full webrev:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8196584/webrev-full.02

and the delta update to the 1st webrev:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8196584/webrev-delta.01

Xuelei

On 6/3/2018 9:43 PM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
Hi,

Here it the 2nd full webrev:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8196584/webrev-full.01

and the delta update to the 1st webrev:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8196584/webrev-delta.00/

Xuelei

On 5/25/2018 4:45 PM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to invite you to review the TLS 1.3 implementation.  I appreciate it if I could have compatibility and specification feedback before May 31, 2018, and implementation feedback before June 7, 2018.

Here is the webrev:
     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8196584/webrev-full.00

The formal TLS 1.3 specification is not finalized yet, although it had been approved to be a standard.  The implementation is based on the draft version 28:
     https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-28

For the overall description of this enhancement, please refer to JEP 332:
     http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/332

For the compatibility and specification update, please refer to CSR 8202625:

Note that we are using the sandbox for the development right now. For more information, please refer to Bradford's previous email:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/security-dev/2018-May/017139.html

Thanks & Regards,
Xuelei