Hi Dean,

Looks ok, I have no better suggestion.

Roger

On 11/05/2018 01:51 PM, dean.l...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Roger.  Thanks for looking at this.

On 11/5/18 7:21 AM, Roger Riggs wrote:
Hi Dean,

typo AccessController line788: "annocations"

Fixed.

The implementations of

doPrivileged(PrivilegedExceptionAction<T> action) and
doPrivileged(PrivilegedAction<T> action)

Could be a bit more similar since except for the exception wrapping they are the same.

I was trying to make doPrivileged(PrivilegedExceptionAction<T> action)  look like doPrivileged(PrivilegedExceptionAction<T> action, AccessControlContext context), but I didn't see the point in doing that with doPrivileged(PrivilegedAction<T> action).  Do you have a suggestion on how to improve it?

309 return executePrivileged(action, null, Reflection.getCallerClass()); vs. AccessControlContext context = null;
548 Class <?> caller = Reflection.getCallerClass();
549 try {
550 return executePrivileged(action, context, caller);

The context and caller locals aren't needed.

I agree, if no exception is thrown, but just in case I'd rather not do any extra work inside the "try" that might cause
an exception to be wrapped that shouldn't.

dl

Thanks, Roger