On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 02:07:39 GMT, Hai-May Chao <hc...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Could someone please help review this PKCS#11 v3.0 header files update?
>>
>> Changes are straight-forward as below:
>> 1) Updated pkcs11.h, pkcs11f.h, pkcs11t.h to v3.0
>> 2) Updated java side w/ the new constants definitions and name/error code
>> mappings.
>>
>> For the native headers, it's a direct copy of the official v3.0 headers
>> except that I have to remove the tab space, and trailing white spaces due to
>> JDK code requirement. I verified the result using 'diff -w'. As for the java
>> side, the edit is based on the diff of native headers. I also commented out
>> some of the unused native identifiers at java side.
>>
>> I am adding the SHA-3 digests, signatures, and macs in a separate RFE and
>> would need this one to be reviewed/integrated first.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Valerie
>
> src/jdk.crypto.cryptoki/share/classes/sun/security/pkcs11/wrapper/Functions.java
>  line 1095:
>
>> 1093:         addMech(CKM_SP800_108_FEEDBACK_KDF,
>> "CKM_SP800_108_FEEDBACK_KDF");
>> 1094:         addMech(CKM_SP800_108_DOUBLE_PIPELINE_KDF,
>> 1095:
>> "CKM_SP800_108_DOUBLE_PIPELINE_KDF");
>
> same comment as above.

Well, per the ordering in PKCS11Constants, these three lines are at the right
place. Note that the ordering of CKM_ECDSA_SHA3_224 to CKM_EDDSA in pkcs11t.h
is different from PKCS11Constants class, so I will add the comment about the
general ordering following PKCS11Constants class and keep them here.