----- Original Message -----
From: M Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [SaF] to hell

: Excuse me, I was asking a ligitamate question.  I am working on
: my masters in counseling and am doing a research paper on this
: population.  So please check your own insecurities before you
: jump.  I appreciate all the helpful information from this list
from
: those who are really here to help and not hinder.  Thank you
: Melissa

Counseling, what sort of counseling?
What's the research thesis of the research, or what spefically
are you researching?
Will you exclude the bisexual population from your research or
are they included?
Define these things if you may, perhaps someone may poke around.

- Ben