From: "Voss, Peter" <p...@geus.dk>
To: Ofonime Akpan <ofo...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "seisan@geo.uib.no" <seisan@geo.uib.no>
Sent: Wed, April 28, 2010 12:18:35 PM
Subject: SV: SV: [seisan] (no subject)

Hi Ofonime,

Please let me know why you want 2 hour files and cannot use
the 1 hour files you already have.
The 'waveforn is too large' migth be due to a high sample
rate. What is your sample rate and do you have three channels in each file
?

You cannot plot the data with EEV if data is not in your
working directory or in WAV, try to copy your data to your working directory
start EEV and use the command 'w' it will tell you if it can find the data
file.

in SEISAN.DEF you need to set the
CONT_BASE
to the code of the database where you have done the
registering your continous 1 hour data files
use
AUTOREG to do the registering of the 1 hour files:
http://seis.geus.net/software/seisan/node57.html

to get
2 hour files try :
wavetool -start 201004260200 -duration 7200.0 -cwav -wav_out_file
SEISAN

good
luck, peter