> There is no such feature by now, but it would be possible to do that if
> someone finds the time (basically one would use an array of sort terms
> instead of a single string internally). I think it is OK to use "," as a
> separator (I did not encounter many property names with that symbol yet ...).

> Feel free to file a feature request on MediaZilla.
I've checked the code and it seems that sorting options consumes very
few parts of code, so it probably wouldn't be hard to switch to arrays
(at the first sight - sometimes it could be an illusion). I might try
to implement it tomorrow.
Is it ok to use such syntax?
sort=property1,property2,property3|
order=asc,desc,asc|