On 05/11/2010 17:46, Yaron Koren wrote:
> Hi Valerio,
>
> Yes, but SMW+ includes its own version of MediaWiki, its own skin, and
> extensions besides SMWHalo - my guess is that one or more of those is
> causing the issue. I could be wrong about this, though.

I suppose this is right. The error you get essentially says that the
extension hook "controlEditAccess" has a problem. This hook is not part
of the SMW extension. Searching the web, I only found this keyword to be
associated with the AccessControl extension of MediaWiki [1] but it
could well be that a hook of a similar name is part of some Halo
extension (since Halo also has some access control features).

If Halo is the cause of the problem, then it is indeed plausible that
the hook lives in a modified MediaWiki file, since access control is
hard to realise in a secure way without making some changes in MediaWiki
as well.

Cheers,

Markus

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:AccessControl