On 01/08/12 00:57, Benedikt Kämpgen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have connected a wiki to an Open Virtuoso triple store as documented in [1].
>
> The wikis URIs have the form "...index.php?title=Page", e.g., [2].
>
> Yet, in the triple store, URIs are stored in the form "...index.php/Page",
> e.g., [3], so that queries return empty results.
>
> The strange thing is, when I visit a page, do edit and save, then the proper
> URIs [1] are stored.
>
> Purging SMW as described in [4] or via Special:SMWAdmin does not help and
> might even be the reason for storing the wrong URIs in the first place.
>
> An Apache rewrite and usage of the $wgArticlePath setting of MW might be an
> work around here, but the issue might still be a bug.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Benedikt,

this is strange, because URIs are crated from URLs. I also have the
index.php standard setting on my wiki and I do get URIs of the form

http://localhost/smwtestwiki/index.php?title=Special:ExportRDF/Test

At least this is what I see in the RDF export now. Do you have the same
URIs in Special:ExportRDF? Do you have any setting for $wgArticlePath in
your LocalSettings?

Best,

Markus